PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bryce Canyon

Bryce Canyon is absolutely gorgeous. We did A LOT of hiking! We hiked a total of 13 miles in two days, and the sites were amazing. I took a ton of pictures while I was there but I won't bore you with all of them. :) Here are a few of the good ones. :)

Of course I forgot to bring Shermans portable bowl so he learned quickly how to drink out of a water bottle. :)
The path was really narrow at some places and the walls shot straight up for 350 feet. It was amazing!
I love this shot, the background is breathtaking and Sherman looks like a goof. Of course the classic picture. :D
In Mossy Cave: "Momma I'm tired!"
Me and my sisters climbed into a little cavern thing.
Sherman sacked out on the way home. He has been sleeping ever since. He had a huge weekend and is a very tired pup.

8 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

What a beautiful place! I'd love to go sometime. Maybe on my fun day road trip next year that I'm hoping to do? Sherman must have had so much fun! And sleeping puppies are good puppies :)

Also, where did you get that leash? Is it nylon? I'd love a non-leather "guide dog" type leash for things like hiking. I do have lots of other leashes, but I like the adjustable length and get so used to it! I tried sewing one, but it wasn't a spectacular result...

Megan and Orleans said...

It is called a gripper leash and I got it from a club booth at Fun Day. I LOVE it! It is a nylon with a rubber mesh sewn threw the middle. I have been trying to break it in to prepare for winter because I figure it will be easier to use in the rain and snow and doesn't get stiff like the leather ones and is easier to grip in wet weather. They have info for ordering at the end of the puppy connections newsletter I will e-mail you the info. :)

Emily said...

That looks like a beautiful place to go! Glad that you and Sherman had fun. Those are some great pictures. What a handsome boy he is!

Natalie said...

Awesome pictures!! That cavern thing looked like fun

Lisa and pups said...

WOw, great pics - it looked like you had a great time.

I've been wondering about your leash too - can you e-mail me the info as well? (lisalrick@mac.com) Pretty please?

Brittany said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Makes me want to go! The picture of sherman leaning on you because he is tired is soo adorable!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Awesome pics!! Sounds like you guys had an awesome time.

Kelsie said...

Hi, can't remember if I ever responded to your comment but I'll link you too. Sherman is adorable!