PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Going Away

I am leaving on a trip tomorrow. My dad decided that the family should go on a a spur of the moment camping trip to Bryce Canyon. It fit into my school and work schedule just fine so I am leaving tomorrow morning. I am excited because I have never been to Bryce Canyon and I have never been camping with a dog before. I know Sherman will have a good time! Anyway, I should have loads of pictures and a good update when I get back. So Ta everyone, see you in a few days. :)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh I am jealous! I have wanted to go there for a while! Patriot went with out me when he was a PIT. Have a great time and I can't wait to see pictures!

Ally and Eclipse said...

BYE MEGAN! Have fun and I for one can't wait to hear from you once you get back!!

Emily said...

I hope you have fun! I am sure Sherm will be perfect. Can't wait to see pictures!!

MK said...

That sounds neat! Have fun with Sherman!