PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Random Week

I had to say goodbye to Keiko last week. His raiser is loving him and has agreed to let me puppy sit when she needs someone. I really liked him, he is a great puppy. Here is the happy boy sitting in grass with his tongue out.
Keiko on tie down in the kitchen. He has the cutest blocky face, I love it.

I also found a park in Murray and took the girls for a walk there. They enjoyed it but it was really hot so we didn't stay long. Here is a picture of them on a bridge over a river.
[Picassa laying in front of some really pretty flowers.]
At my last puppy class all the dogs showed up and because that doesn't happen often we took the opportunity to take a group picture. P.S. I have the greatest club ever, I am sure everyone says that but it's true. I love them all so much. We are all so supportive of each other and we could all talk about anything forever. And we are all so cute. :D
[Jacinda, Julimae, Kyle, Spike, Christina, Picassa, Keiko, Breeze & Sugar]
That's about it from here. Picassa turns a year old in 15 days, I can't believe it. She is the oldest female in the club now.

4 comments:

Beth and Alfie said...

Fun pictures, especially the one of your club! How cool.

Lauren said...

That's a great club photo! I love the name Keiko. He is adorable with his giant head and paws.

Vida de Vienna said...

Not everyone can say that about their club, so enjoy that! That is really awesome :)

Elijah said...

Such a beautiful puppy!