PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Planetarium

Last week a friend came over and we decided to have an adventure in downtown Salt Lake. We ended up at the Planetarium which is always a great exposure place for my pups in training. Plenty of screaming children running around, lots of loud noises and things that move, and plenty of surfaces to walk on. I was so proud of Picassa, she did amazingly well. Actually, I am incredibly impressed with how far she has come in the 2 months that I've had her. Anyway, we were there for quite a while and Picassa didn't bat an eye and was perfectly calm the whole time. She had many little children come over and pet her and she did fantastic. Here are some pictures from the day:

[Picassa laying next to a slinky dog that was in the gift shop.]
Picassa on a scale that tells you what you'd weigh on different planets. This one is Pluto and she weighed 3 pounds. I think I should venture to Pluto because I only weigh 12 pounds there. :D
[Picassa on Mars with many red rocks around her.]

[Picassa sitting on the moon with an astronaut behind her.]
Also, I will be going to Fun Day at the end of the month and was going to take Picassa, unfortunately, she is showing signs of going into heat soon so I won't be able to take her. But, Amanda from my puppy club has graciously agreed to let me puppy-nap Kyle and take him to Fun Day instead. (Fun day puppy-less just isn't as much fun) I can't wait for Fun Day!

4 comments:

Heather and Kelly said...

Hey, I've been to the Salt Lake City planetarium! That was forever ago, but it's a really cool place :)

Amanda said...

I'm glad that you are taking Kyle. It will be great for him and you'll have so much fun together.

You got a lot of fun pictures of Picassa on that outing. :)

Raiser Erin said...

YAY! I'm very excited to meet you and Kyle. I wish Picassa could come though. Is she on breeder watch?

Beth and Alfie said...

Wow, I know you go many places as a puppy raiser but you're pretty impressive taking her clear to the moon & Mars! ;) Neat pictures.