PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Small World

First of all, I wanted to let you all know that I have decided to adopt Paris and she is coming home next Friday! I am so excited to get my girl back. I have made her a blog of her own (and changed the URL to those of you who followed it while it was called "just plain Paris" you'll have to un-follow and then re-follow the new URL, annoying I know and I apologize but I didn't like the blog name. It is now called Perfectly Paris and the URL is: http://soperfectlyparis.blogspot.com/) I've put a couple new posts up today, so go check it out. :D

When I was at Fullerton's graduation she mentioned puppy-sitting for a GDB guide dog named Bradshaw. I recognized the name but couldn't quite put my thumb on it. It wasn't until I was driving home that I realized that it was the name of my friends first guide dog puppy. Our puppies are now in the same province in Canada and have now met each other as their blind handlers are friends. Bradshaw is about 5 years old I think and Fullerton is 3 months shy of his second birthday. What a small world! Here is a picture of our puppies together.

[Bradshaw sitting in front of his partner and Fullerton sitting next to him with his partner on the right. Fuller is like half Bradshaws size. It's really funny!]

[A closer version of the one before.]


(The photo's are from Bradshaw's partner's facebook, so I hope he doesn't mind if I share them, I was just super excited to see pics of the little man, especially with a friends dog too.)

I also got an unexpected phone call from Fullertons partner on Monday night. It was great to hear from her and she says things are still going great and Fuller is a fantastic little worker. They have been out every day and she couldn't be happier with him! She also said that they are going to Europe in the fall. They will be there from mid-September until mid-October. Fuller will get to go to Switzerland, Germany, and Denmark! I can't wait to get the pictures she promised from the trip. I asked if I could come be her guide dog and she just laughed. Too bad, I tried. Anyway, I just had to share all my happy news. :D

3 comments:

Sarah and Romeo said...

oh such happy news! Glad you can bring Paris beck home with you, future assistant puppy raiser! :)

Brittany said...

That is crazy!

They look good together, the seasoned guide and the newby.

Katlynn and Ryder said...

Oh Dana is in my club! I never met Bradshaw was I was not in the club yet, but I love Dana! She is awesome!