PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Not the most exciting weekend

Well we didn't have a very exciting weekend and stayed inside most of the time so yesterday I let the pups play for a while. They enjoyed tug together. Paris was funny and after a bit of tugging would lay down and then Fullerton would drag her around the room. That was good entertainment for a while. :D
Then we went outside for some sunshine and fresh air. Paris and Fullerton play really well together and are pretty evenly matched. Fullerton is a little faster than Paris, but she caught up a few times. They had a good time.

Paris enjoying her play time.
Paris in front and Fuller behind.
Pretty Paris
Paris also met Pickles yesterday, she did great. Gave her a couple sniffs and then left her alone.
Paris and her goofy sit.
The fun ended when both pups started getting to noisy while playing so we went inside. Paris and Fullerton both collapsed on the tile to cool off. They were both loose in the house for a bit after we came inside, Fullerton (as always) would follow me around and then Paris would follow him. We had a nice parade going around the house. lol I love how they laid down so their feet made a little heart shape.
Today I took Paris out on her first outing here. We went to Wal-mart. I chose Sunday because around here there are very few people out. She was fantastic. We walked all over and she got to meet a group of little kids and she was great while they were petting her. She did get a little mouthy so I asked the kids to stop petting her at that point but she is young and it was still a successful outing.

I think I am going to start taking her to school with me tomorrow. I have a short schedule as one of my classes was canceled so we will only be there for an hour and a half. But, after today I am sure she will do just fine.

And lastly Today is my 3rd puppy Glennie's 4th Birthday! Happy Birthday G!

6 comments:

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

You have two beautiful dogs! Glad to see they had fun together. :)

Infrequent Flyers said...

I can't believe how big Pickles has gotten! That heart-shape between Fullerton and Paris is just too sweet. How fun to see them enjoy each other so much.

Lauren, Spike and Clyde said...

Aw! It's so great that they get along so well. They are both absolutely adorable!

Sarah and the Pack. said...

I am glad eeryone is haing a great time! They look so cute together, that heart shape is precious!

Erin said...

Love the heart shaped picture! its nice to have two evenly matched dogs!!! Let me tell yoU!! :))

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

Sounds like you have 2 amazing puppies!! Congratulations! =D