PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

The little guy is 1!!!!

Today is my boys birthday. I can't believe he is that old already! He has been with me for 10 months and I have enjoyed every second of it. He is a great pup who has come a long way since those first days and I am very proud of him! Here are some pictures of Fullertons big day:

We got up this morning and Fuller got a nice romp outside before school.
After that we went to classes, then we went to the grocery store to get some ingredients for his birthday cake. ;D (He is looking so adultish lately too)
Then we went home and baked his cake. I must say I am pretty proud of it although it smelled really weird. . . I think it was supposed to though.

Of course no birthday is complete without the goofy b-day hat.
He really loved his cake. I let him lick it a bit and then I cut a small piece for him to eat. (It is a carrot/peanut butter cake with cottage cheese frosting and peanut butter accents.) lol
Fullers little piece.
Can't leave any crumbs Fullerton was nice enough to share his birthday cake with his doggie buddy Moose.
Well, that's about it for Fullertons birthday, I think he had a good one, he is on the floor at my feet enjoying his new birthday bone. I am gonna go get some snuggle time with my man before bed so have a good night everyone!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Fullerton! Good idea about the cake by they way.. We tried to give our guide dog Egypt a birthday treat - apple slices with PB on them.. she licked off all the PB and left the apple... lol she's a bit picky I guess

Lisa and pups said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you really celebrated in style!

Infrequent Flyers said...

What a beautiful cake!! I might need to get that recipe from you for when Cabana turns 1. Happy birthday, dear Fullerton!

Tabatha said...

Happy Birthday Fullerton!!!!!!

Love Eclipse

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

Happy birthday Fuller!!! =D Sounds like you had a great day.

Princess Coral said...

Happy Birthday Fullerton!!!
The b-day cake looks wonderful! Coral wants to pre-order for her next birthday. Oh, I just got corrected. Coral says birthday is too far away. She wants it for Christmas!!!

Unknown said...

Did you paint his nose? It's as dark as Forte's. I think other than the redder ears, we could get these two boys mixed up! Talk about small world, ran into your sister in my art history lecture class. We'll have to get these mature boys together before recall time comes around. Glad you made it back safe and sound!