PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Trip to San Francisco

For one of our breaks a group of us went up north to San Francisco, it was a lot of fun. The first day we went to China town and walked around and ate, the food was spectacular! Then we went around Union Square for some shopping. (Here is Fullerton outside of Anthropology)



Then the highlight of my trip, a small (3 of us) group went to see WICKED!! It was so much better than I remember and I enjoyed it so much, we had really good seats too. I spent the whole morning trying to get a hold of the theatre to see if Fuller would be okay to go, about 3 hours before it started I finally got the house manager and he said that it would be fine. I was so happy, Fullerton was fantastic, he slept through the whole thing and when we got up everyone was surprised because they didn't know there was a dog there, that is the greatest compliment, I was so proud of my little man. There was very little room for him but we made it work. :D


The next day we went to Alcatraz (and it was my birthday!! I turned 24. . . yikes almost a quarter of a century old) It was so fun and Fuller was wonderful! His face cracked me up in this pic.


The Wardens house


Me and Fuller with the city behind us. (and I am sporting my wicked jacket I got the day before)


Me and Fuller by one of the cells


I fit Fullerton between the bars to get a pic of him in a cell, he looks a little worried. :D


At the top of the steps in the rec yard. Those stairs are kinda huge and scary to climb.


Laying at the top of the steps.

Fuller with the city behind.


Fullerton in BART on the way home, he wanted to sit with his head in my lap and then he sagged a little when he fell asleep, it was so funny.

Then in the car on the way home, I can't believe the positions he finds comfortable.That was our break, Fuller was a real trooper and boy was he tired when we got back to camp.

1 comments:

Heather and Kelly said...

Looks like you got yourself a prison puppy.....
I love the photo of his face on your lap! That's really cute.