PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shermans Graduation

As Ally pointed out in a comment on my last post, Shermans graduation is getting very, very close, it is only two and a half weeks away!!!!!! I am so excited to see him again and meet his new mom. :D I also got the invitation/announcement in the mail a few weeks ago. The plan is to drive out with two of my sisters and go to Shermans graduation and then the beach and also San Fransisco and then back home. I have been working on Shermans baby book for two and a half months and I finished it today and ordered prints and put the book together. I was really frustrated in the beginning because I did it through a digital scrapbook program and it took me a while to figure out. But I think the finished product is pretty darn nice looking, so here are a few (out of the 38!! may have gotten a little carried away, pages) You should be able to click on them and make them bigger if you can't read the text, if not you get the gist. :D












I was also curious if anyone would notice that the last three pictures of my last post are not of my pup Fullerton, but his brother Forte. :D After Thanksgiving Point I went home with Forte and Fullerton is with Fortes raiser. The only person who knew about the trade was my leader and her daughter. I thought it would be fun to see if anyone would notice. LOL I am a big dork, I know. It has been fun to have Forte here as I have never been able to watch any of my pups siblings before. So far, not a single person has noticed. When I got home on Saturday my dad said, "Fullerton is sure filling out isn't he?" It made me giggle. My sisters called him Fuller for a day and a half before I finally told them he was Fullers brother. My friends havn't noticed yet either. Wow, how sad is it that I get giddy "tricking" people. I am really excited for puppy class on Thursday, I am curious to see if the people in my puppy group notice. Now that I have blown it for Mitch and Hannah. . . you guys can't say ANYTHING!! ha ha Yes, I openly admit that I am a dufus!

9 comments:

Ally and Eclipse said...

LOL! We used to do that with each other! Well, Coreena and I would do our hair the same and wear each other's clothes and see if anyone would notice! Haven't had pups that look enough alike to do it though! Very nice!

Sarah said...

I remember reading your last post and thinking Fullerton looked different in those last pix, but I just thought it was me ;)

Erin said...

Very cool! I love it!! I need to print out some of the pages I've done.

Unknown said...

I actually have had people notice the difference of having Fullerton. My boss saw his face and said that is a different dog, but my hair matches him better than Forte. Mostly it is his size being leaner built. But just walking by and seeing a copper colored dog trot by was usually not enough. Some people at my job found it entertaining to say "sit Fuller", though referring to me.

Mitch and Julimae said...

I will keep my mouth (and Meade's) shut!!! I didn't even notice though! Haha!! Tomorrow will be fun! :D (I won't tell my parents either) :D :D :D

Hannah and Hayden said...

Now why would I blow it for the rest of the club. I didn't even say anything about it being Forte you took home with you in your last post and I didn't even mention it to anyone else in the club.

P.S. Yay for Sherman's graduation book being done. Can't wait to hear more about his graduation.

Megan and Orleans said...

How silly of me to doubt you. I knew I could count on you guys. See ya tomorrow!!

Anna said...

I love the scrapbook pages. Congrats again on Sherman's graduation so soon! And Forte does look a lot like Fuller. :)

Emily and the Labradors said...

You are too funny! I admit I didn't notice, but going back and looking I can tell a difference. I will be on my toes better in the future! The pages look great too by the way!