PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Salt Lake City Outing

YAY!! I got Vladd (my computer) back, FINALLY!! He hasn't been working for over a month and I am so happy he is back. (Especially with school starting on Wednesday) So I can now put up my new pictures. So, about a week ago I took Fullerton up to Salt Lake to see the lights on Temple Square. He was so great in the massive crowds that are inevitable around Temple Square during the holidays. I was very proud of him.

Me and Fullerton by the SLC Temple. It is a freakin' gorgeous building.

My sisters, Fullerton and me on the steps of the temple.
I tried to get a picture of Fullerton with the lights and I kinda failed, I did succeed however in getting a picture of the inside of his nose. Oh, well, still cute. :)



Me and Fullerton and the lights.
Fullerton was wonderful. Much better than I anticipated, which was so nice. He was a bit of a butt during the walk to and from Temple Square. We parked about four blocks away and then walked there. He was not a huge fan of crossing the street, after a bit of coaxing he was fine. We will add that to our list of things to work on. :) He wasn't afraid of the cars and trucks and stuff that went passed us, just didn't like crossing for some reason. Anyway, I will count that as one very successful outing. :D Good boy Fully!!

5 comments:

Ally and Eclipse said...

That picture of Fullerton and the lights looks photoshopped! Cute pictures! *grin*

Natalie said...

hahaha I LOVE that picture of Fullerton it looks like he's in outer space! And those are some seriously gorgeous lights and decorations!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Glad you got your computer back! Looks like a fun outing, and the lights are beautiful! I love the nose shot. :)

Sarah and Romeo said...

Oh! I bet that outing was stressful for him and he sounded like he handled it was such courage. Way to go fullerton!!

Anonymous said...

You're right, Natalie, he does look like he's in outer space! Lol! The inside of the nose is cute!

Anna Marie