PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to a VERY special pup!

Well, my very special little boy turned 2 today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERMAN!!
I was blessed to have this little man in my life. He has taken quite a large chunk of my heart and it will be his forever. I loved being able to raise him and shape him from

Crazy, maniacal little trouble maker :)
Into a calm and hard working little boy
I was witness to his crazy moments, and his sweet, soft, gushy side.

We laughed, we cried, we got angry, we did always agree but the one thing that Sherman always showed me was love. Sherman could love like no other dog. :D
So, again Happy Birthday Shermie, and while you didn't exactly take the path I was hoping for, I am so proud of you and the path that you chose for yourself. You have many years of service ahead of you, and I know that you can do it. You are an amazing dog and I love you dearly. Work hard and keep your new partner safe. Boy do I miss you, hope you had a GREAT birthday!

10 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sherman!!!!

Emily said...

Ahh, Hapy birthday Sherman!! I hope your new partner gave you extra lovin' today :)

Natalie said...

Happy birthday Sherman!!

Tabatha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!!!

Hannah and Hayden said...

Happy Birthday Sherman!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Happy Birthday to Sherman!!

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Hope you had a happy, happy birthday Sherman!!

Texas The Doxie said...

Happy Birthday Sherman!!

Princess Coral said...

Happy belated B-day Sherman!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Happy birthday indeed! Angel sends kisses too :)