PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's Called Self Control People!

Me and Fullerton had our first day of school on Wednesday. Fullerton was amazing. (Although we have to work on his people interactions, he gets a wee bit excited when people say "HI" and pet him) He was really great during my classes and waited patiently until it was over. I did have a really weird little experience in my Math class though. The room has four rows of Tables on an incline and I was sitting at the 2nd table from the back and had Fullerton laying down on my right side. About half way through class Fullerton started getting really fidgety so I reached down to give him a little correction. Well, I put my hand down and felt. . . another hand. It totally freaked me out so I pulled my hand away and looked down at him and there is a guy kneeling under the table behind me reaching out to pet Fullerton. Umm. . . WTF!?!? Come on man, have some dignity and get off the floor!! If you can't control yourself you are in the wrong place. I was a bit perturbed and really annoyed, but I didn't say anything, I just gave him a look and he got up. I avoid sitting in front of him now when I get to class. Why is it that I attract all these super strange little events? I guess all puppy raisers have their own "wonderful" experiences. Fun stuff. . .

And here is a video of Fullerton. I discovered that he goes a bit nuts when I would pour water, so I poured it toward him and well. . . here is the result. He makes me laugh!

Just so you know I don't do that regularly, this is the only time I have done it, it was just too funny.

10 comments:

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Well, it's comforting to know that we all have those lovely experiences with the public. ;) That can get really annoying, though. Hope that guy learns to keep his hands to himself.

The video is too funny and cute. Fuller's a silly little boy, isn't he.

Carrie and Waffle said...

he is too freakn' funny for words! what a silly labbie.

MK said...

Don't you love it when people do random things like that?

The video of Fullerton is hilarious! I love his little tongue going all over there... if he and Caesar ever got together around poured/spraying water it would probably be double the hilarity. Silly puppies!

Hannah and Hayden said...

That is super funny. He is starting to look so much like Lansing.

Tabatha said...

omg that was to funny!!! He wasnt going to miss a drip!!!

thepuppyraiser said...

Ew some people are so weird!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Haha what a silly and crazy puppy! :)

Natalie said...

Whoa that's crazy!!! People are so weird sometimes, I definitely would've freaked out and screamed if I felt another hand instead of puppy.

Also, when did Fullerton get so big?? He's still adorable though and that video is hilarious!

Lisa and pups said...

OH, how weird of that guy! It is fun to hear other people's weird encounters! HA HA.

Oh, that video made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of the chair. It was great and totally made my day.

Erin said...

What a crazy lil guy!! He's super cute!!!

I've had the human in the floor thing happen to me as well. Come on people act like ADULTS!!!!!

Erin and the dachshunds