PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Big Day

Well, my mom did it again. On Friday morning she called me at 11:30am to tell me that at 12:30pm she wanted me to come to her classroom and then talk to her kids about Guide Dogs and then I rotated to three other classes and talked to them too. It was fun and the kids (it was three 1st grade classes and a 5th grade class) had some really good questions and I think they learned a lot. I always love talking to kids about guide dogs they get so excited to learn and to see the puppies. :)

After the classes me and Spanky went to do the grocery shopping, he was very good while I held him and the cart and walked nicely beside me and behind the cart. Then I went to Chuck-E-Cheese's to meet up with my sis and bro-in-law and my nephew. Spanky had so much fun and I was surprised how well all the kids reacted to them, most of them asked before petting which was so nice and Spanky was really great with the kids too.

My bro-in-law put Cannon inside the basketball game so he could make some shots. Cannon loved it and made a bunch of baskets, it was really cute.
This was Spankys favorite game, there were these balls that would shoot around in there and he loved watching them. It was funny how intense he was and how sad he got when the game was over.
On the way home me and my two sisters, mom and g-ma were hungry so we decided to find a place to eat. I looked out the car window and saw this sign. I got so excited I made my mom stop and we ended up eating at SPANKY'S DINER. It made my day!! How random, I had no idea there was a Spankys Diner. This is the back were there is an old school ice cream parlor and gift shop.
This is the front with the big neon Spankys sign for the restaurant part. It was a fun diner, set up to be from the fifties or sixties. The waitress got a kick out of my puppy named Spanky too. We had a good night.
That was our Friday. So a big day for the Spanky-doodle.

3 comments:

Dogger Blogger said...

Very nice pictures and good post

Madison said...

He is so cute and looks like such a fun pup! I love the picture of him at "spankys"! All the pictures are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good time, Spanky! Do you mind if I link you to my blog?

Anna Marie and Rusty