PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Just Needed some Fun

It has been a few weeks since me and Spanky went on a fun outing. We have been stuck in the routine of work, school, maybe the store, and then home, for a while so I decided to take him to a park to play. We had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from our adventure.

Spanky going down the slide. It was really funny he kept trying to jump down a few times, and it took him a while to get up the nerve to go down the first time but after that he was loving it.
My handsome boy sitting on the shredded tire stuff on the playground.

There were no steps so I had him jump on the lowest step that was about three feet up. He was really liking having to jump up really high.
The twisty slide. "Are you kidding, I am not going down that!"
"That wasn't so bad"
I have lived here. . .

and here. . .
AND here. . . where am I going next?
"Not quite sure how I got up here. . . or how to get down."
Reunited with the nephew. Cannon was so happy to see him again. It was so cute. Spanky got lots of hugs that day.

7 comments:

Mystery said...

What you're doing is a great thing! I love the pic of him in a swing looking confused : )

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Cute pics! Spanky looks like his half-sister. Hope he's being good. :)

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Aww looks like Spanky had lots of fun! He sure is a handsome boy. :)

Emily said...

Spanky is such a handsome boy! He looks so big! Glad you are enjoying him :)

Erin said...

Ha ha poor guy! Doesn't know what has hit him! lol

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Hey there!

I've nominated you for a blog award. :D Stop by my blog for details.

Kelsey, Tahoe, and Chappelle

Rebecca, Ely and Joe said...

Spanky is a big boy. I love the one of him in the swing:)