PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2007

San Francisco

So, after the first Fun Day I lost my Internet connection so now I have to play catch up. The next Monday me and my sisters went to San Francisco. It was a lot of fun and we did a lot of the touristy stuff. :)
We parked at Union Square and walked around a bit before getting passes to ride the trolley. We took it down to Fishermans wharf and then back at the end of the day. He did really well on the trolley and enjoyed the bumpy ride. I remember last year with Adeline it took so much coaxing to get Adeline to even get on the Trolley and then she was kinda stressed on the way there and back. Poor girl. I was really relieved that Sherman took to it so well. It wasn't until that day when I learned that Sherman has a major bird distraction problem. We will have to work on that. (We don't have many birds around where I live) He was very focused on them and it was hard to get his attention back. Darn pigeons are just more interesting than I am.
We got to Fishermans Wharf around noon and where hungry so we stopped in a restaurant and had the most delicious sea food EVER. And as always Sherman waited patiently under the table until we were done.
After lunch we took a boat ride under the GG bridge and then around Alcatraz. It was so fun getting that close to the bridge and Alcatraz. Sherman did really well on the boat too and the tour guides were really nice to let us get on with him. This is probably the only time he will ever get on a boat while he is with me so I am glad that he got the opportunity to do it. It was really fun for the peeps as well. :)
Me and my sisters Whitney and Haley by the GG bridge.
We went on got Sundaes at Ghirardelli, they were delicious!!!

I couldn't resist.

This is by the Trolley getting ready to go home. He did so good doing all that walking but was so happy to go home. He was very tired.

0 comments: