PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The rest of the trip

The last part of the trip went by too fast. We drove to Oregon from California on Thursday and arrived at about 5pm. I haven't visited Oregon for a good 2 1/2-3 years so it was really nice to go back there. I forgot how beautiful it is, and green. I absolutely loved Oregon. I need to go back there more often. Then on Friday me and my sisters baby-sat my cousins kids. They are adorable and talk a mile-a-minute. It was so fun to be with them, I haven't seen them since they were babies. The next day was Fun Day. We only stayed until around noon but it was still fun to see and chat with people I know from blogger and yahoo groups I am on and put names to faces. After SR Fun Day me and my sisters decided to dress up, so we made mardi gras masks for us and a mask for Sherman along with a yellow shirt that we swirled with color and glitter and topped it off with mardi gras beads. It was fun and Sherman was a really good sport and left the costume (and glasses) on the whole time we were there. We left for home straight from there and got home around 1:30 in the morning. It was a great trip and a good experience for Sherman. He had a great time too, and slept for two days after we got home.

This is Sherman after arriving at my aunts house in Oregon. She has the most beautiful, and huge backyard. I just like this pic because it looks like he is screaming or something. :)

While watching my 2nd cousins we went on a hike along a trail behind their house. I love the outdoors. So pretty!
We ended up at a park and Sherman loved the slide. He kept taking me up and then sliding down. It was so funny. He was so proud of himself when he would get to the bottom.

Mason ended up racing Sherman down the slide. Mason always won it made him so happy.
My aunts backyard. She has all kinds of fun stuff in her yard. Sherm is so cute in the pic.

Our costumes.

His awesome glasses. I still can't believe he left them on the whole time!!

I stopped by a ritzy dog store called Lexi Boutique and picked up a dog donut for Prudys souvenir. She loved it. Too bad it went down so fast!

And about 10 seconds later it is gone.


If you can't tell by now I am a major pictoholic. I think I need to find some PA meeting. lol

6 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like a great trip!! Sherman is SO cute!!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Awww, love the glasses Sherman!!

Lisa and pups said...

Oh, looks like you had so much fun! Love that 1st pic too!

Natalie said...

What an awesome trip! Love those pics of Sherman-in the slide one he looks all gangly and awkward! hahah gotta love that skinny, not-yet-filled-out teenage stage

Emily and the Labradors said...

What fun! All those pictures are great... I don't think you should go to PA meetings because then we wouldn't get to enjoy all your photos! Sherman is so cute and I can't believe he tolerated those glasses!

Denise said...

Sounds like like you had a great time!

Kamra my first puppy loved to climb up and run down.