PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Practicing Commands


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos">

Okay, so this took me an hour to figure out how to get a video on here. Anyway, Adeline is leaving in 37 days (but who is counting) and I have been doing little sessions with her to make sure she knows all the commands and is consistent with them. So this is part of one of our sessions. She makes me laugh because she gets closer to me with each command. Silly girl
Megan

4 comments:

Coreena said...

OH MY GOODNESS! TOO CUTE! She is lighter then Avery man in color, but she looks a lot like him! What a beautiful girl!

Megan and Orleans said...

Thanks for giving me the link to your website. Avery is very handsome. And very dark. It looks like he got thier moms color and Adeline got thier dads color. I wish I could have met him. I have met all of the sisters but Argyle was the only bro that I have met. Too bad Avery was fixed. I really want someone from the litter to be breeders I have heard that they are all fantastic (and CUTE) dogs. Maybe it will be Addie. I would LOVE to raise one of her pups.

Erin said...

Yay! Another PR blog!!!
Do you mind if I link you?

Megan and Orleans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.