PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day to all our puppy friends

Me and Fullerton wanted to say Happy Valentines Day to all our blogger friends and their four footed pals. :D So, any of our female friends want to be Fullertons special Valentine?



And our Valentine Photo shoot Outtakes!!
"Icky, I don't want this flower in my mouth!!"
"MMM. . . Chomp, chomp, the petals are yummy."
Happy V-day!!! (or Single Awareness Day to those of you like me with no special someone today. :)

5 comments:

Hobbes Dogs said...

Happy Valentine's Day Fullerton!

I don't usually let my puppies date, but you are so adorable in your pictures, that maybe I could make an exception this one. If you don't have a valentine yet, I think Friday would be happy to be yours.

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Yay for singles awareness!! :) Fullerton looks awfully cute with that yellow rose, like a salsa dancer. ;)

Natalie said...

Happy Valentine's Day Fully! You're so cute I'm sure you'll be fending off the offers :)

Lisa and pups said...

Ellie thinks Fullerton looks very sexy with his yellow rose! SWOON! :) YAY for singleness awareness day for the rest of us! :)

Tabatha said...

hee hee I was wondering how you got him to hold that flower so nice like!! The outtakes are hilarious!! :)