PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fuller and the Nephew

On Sunday my Nephew came over for a visit. Fullerton is so much better with him. He is a lot gentler and calmer it is nice. Anyway, Cannon helped me feed Fuller dinner, it was so cute. He watched Fuller eat and would giggle every once in a while. Fuller was great with Cannon all huddled over him.
He was even fine when Cannon tried to take the bowl away. Just kept eating. Cannon is so helpful.

Then Cannon kept crawling into Fullertons kennel. (See video below) and Fullerton was so confused why he was in there.
Random little tid bit: I don't know if I have mentioned it here before but I am going to be an aunt again. :D We just found out yesterday that it is going to be a girl and she she is due on Cannons birthday. How funny! Cannon is going to be an awesome big brother! Too bad I am going to miss her being born as I am going back to camp this summer. :( Oh, that's my other news I am officially going back to Camp Bloomfield this summer, I am super excited!!
Here is Fullerton being a good boy in my English class on Monday.
Yesterday me and Hannah swapped dogs. So I have Miss. Myra and Fullerton is at her house (hopefully being a good boy and not causing too much mayhem and destruction.) Myra is a lovely little lady. We are switching back tomorrow at puppy class and I do have to say I miss my boy. :) Here are some pictures of Myra from school today. I was bored waiting in the hall for my class to start so there ya go. :)
Myra resting her head on my legs. :)

Video of my favorite Nephew and my favorite yellow labby named Fullerton. :D

3 comments:

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahh that video made me smile! What a good guy Fullerton is! He's like "what's this kid doing anyways?" Haha, so cute. :)

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

That video is hilarious! What a good sport, Fullerton! ;) It looks like the nephew and the puppy had a good time together. Fullerton is very handsome and I think Peyton will look a lot like him (with a lighter color of fur) when he is older.

Emily and the Labradors said...

What a good boy! I need some toddlers to come hang around my place to help train my dogs... but I don't know if any of them would be so gentle!