PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Long day

Me and Fullerton had a very busy morning. I needed to go get my car inspected (registration is already expired, oops) and re-registered, but alas, it failed the first time. *Sigh* so we had to go get new tires and a few other things fixed. While waiting for the tires me and Fullerton walked over to a pet store and walked around. He was really interested in the little rats, and this white one kept following him around the glass, it was so funny. They liked each other.
Fuller in the pet store.

After the tires were on we had to go to a car parts store and get a few thing. I fixed it up and then had to go to a mechanic to get something else fixed, he said he couldn't fix it. DARN! So, I looked at it and ended up fixing it myself, yay me! Anyway, we left this morning at 11:30 and just got back (it's now 5:41) so me and Fuller have had a very busy day, and we are both tired, but my car is all better. I hate car struggles so badly. Hope everyone else is having a good Saturday! :D

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Ugh, I hate car issues too! Inspection/regstering is my least facorite time of the whole year. Good for you for fixing stuff yourself! I am way impressed.

Fullerton look so grown up....it is sad how quickly they loose that puppy face :(

Madison said...

Looks like Mr. Fuller was a good boy!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Sorry your day was such a pain with the car stuff! Fuller and the rat are really cute though!

Erin said...

Girl Power! I'm about to go and fix my car myself, all I need is a wrench of some kind! lol! i'm tired of waiting on men to get around to fixing it!!! lol!