PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our Weekend Adventures

On Thursday when it was time for mine and Shermans walk I grabbed his leash of the hook by my bedroom door and Sherman got all excited and wiggly because he knew we were going out. I asked if he wanted to go for a walk and he froze (out of excitement, that is what he does it is very cute) and cocked his head to the side. I opened my door and told him okay. He took off around the corner and up the stairs. I still had to grab a few things so it took me another 30 seconds or so. I went out of my room, turned the corner and looked up the stairs. And this is what I see, Sherman laying at the top of the stairs and as soon as I am in view he heaves a great sigh. "Mom, you are taking FOREVER!!" We were off on our walk a few minutes later and he was so happy. Impatient puppy!
You may recognize this handsome little guy from this blog. This picture was taken about 7 months ago. Yes, I had Mr. Hobbs this weekend. He was such a good puppy too! He was a very good boy and behaved himself wonderfully. As you can see, seven months has changed them both a lot.
Hobbs and Sherman had a really good time together too. It was nice having two laid back dogs that I could let loose together and they wouldn't start a wrestling match. I am used to having to separate the dogs when I have had two at once but they were wonderful together. They even shared. Here are the boys sharing the bed while they enjoy a bone. This lasted until Sherman adondoned his toy and decided that Hobbs was better. So, he took Hobbs bone while Hobbs was looking at me. Hobbs looked down to start chewing his bone again and could not figure out where it went. He laid there and looked all around. He eventually found the one that Sherman was chewing in the first place and started chewing that one. It was pretty funny to watch his thought process.
Who is who? My family had a very hard time telling them apart. I didn't think they looked that much alike but I can see where they would get confused. :) They are pretty well matched. Hobbs is just a tad taller and longer than Sherman and has a more masculine face.

Umm. . . guys. . . you are both dudes. Stop it! (They became buddies really fast!)

I kept reminding them that they are both guys (well, Sherman is a little girly) But, they assured me that it is just guy love. lol

"Hey, he is hogging the bed!"

We had a good weekend all in all.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Its great to see that my boy had such a good time. I am glad that they were good together!

Emily said...

That is great!! Hmm... who is who? I think Hobbs is on the...left in that first pic? Hard to tell but I know he is on the left in the second picture ;) At least I think so...

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Aww look at those two big gangly looking boys! Looks like they both were angels for you. ;)

Emily and the Labradors said...

That is so nice that they got along so well! There was definite potential for a non-stop romp fest, so glad it was so calm!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Great photos, it's good to see they "played nicely".