PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Buddies

This cute little guy is the newest member of the family. He is a real sweetheart (for a cat, I am not a huge cat person) My brother "claims" to have found him on the side of the road but I am sure that was just a line to convince my parents to let him keep it. He named it Binx (the cat from Hocus Pocus, even though he isn't black) Binx HATES Lucy, and Prudy and doesn't want anything to do with them. They are both scared of him because he hisses and spits at them. But, for some reason he really likes Sherman. And Sherman is so gentle with him and now they are buddies.
Sherman was unsure of Binx at first and went into his kennel (security blanket) but after a while started investigating closer.
After a couple days they are used to each other and are able to cuddle. They are very cute together because Sherman is so careful with him and Binx will box Shermans nose but won't retract his claws. It is a fun game that they both like.




7 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

Binx is soooo cute!!!! Now I want a little kitty too. :)

Emily said...

They are so cute together!!

Tabatha said...

That kitten is absolutely adorable, and i work in a room full of them, but none have been that cute!! Way to go Megans brother!!!

Natalie said...

oh my goodness that is too cute!!! it's like those pictures you always see in animal calendars haha

Lisa and pups said...

Oh, Binx is ADORABLE - I love kittens. And puppies. I'm so jealous that Binx and Sherman get along. I can't get my cat, Sage, to get along with any dog. Love those last two pics - those are classic.

Brittany said...

He is soo cute and Sherman is really lucky to have a kitty friend. Patriot is still friends with the kitten we had when he was a puppy. Have fun with the new baby!

Erin said...

they are adorable!!!!