PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Fun in the Pool

Last Friday was really hot so I went out and got a little kiddie pool for the pups to play in.
Sherman couln't quite figure out how to get up and over the edge so he just ran into the side the first couple times. I laughed so hard it was the funniest thing and he was getting so frustrated that he couln't get to the water.

Getting better and trying to get over the wall.

I finally led him in with the leash and he had a good time splashing around with the other dogs.

5 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

That first picture is the funniest thing I've ever seen! What a crack-up Sherman is!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Oh my gosh that first pic is sooo funny, I thought I was going to die when I saw that! :D

Lisa and pups said...

hahahaha - that first picture is so funny!!! I almost fell out of my chair!! Looks like everyone had fun!

Erin said...

Love the top picture! Too funny!!!

MK said...

Awww... nice timing to get that first picture! Poor Sherman!

At least you finally helped him figure it out! Yay for puppies in kiddie pools. :-)