PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, June 16, 2007

He's Here!!!

Well at 5:49am little Cannon McKay Becar came into the world. He is such a handsome little man!!!! He is 7 pounds 5 ounces and 18 inches tall. He is such a good natured baby and didn't cry at all. He just looked around the room at each of us. He had the most confused look on his face. It was adorable!!!!

Just a few minutes old getting cleaned up. He has such long fingers!
"Where am I?"
First diaper. I love the Whiney the Pooh diaper.
Meeting the mom. I love this picture!!!
Daddy
Grandpa (my mom and dad are still getting used to that, even though we have been calling them g-ma and papa for the last six months.
And ME!!! He is the best and cutest nephew I have ever had!!
So after 14 hours in the hospital my little nephew is here. My dad left youth conferance and showed up at about 4am so he got to meet his grandson too. Anyway, I didn't sleep all night so I am going to try and get a few winks of sleep before puppy class. I am an AUNT!!!


6 comments:

Brittany said...

Congratulations! I am not an Aunt yet but I think I may be a mom before that happens...Funny because I am not the oldest. He is such a cutie thought!

Natalie said...

Awww he is so cute!!! Congrats on becoming an aunt :)

Emily and the Labradors said...

Congrats on aunthood (and to the happy parents as well)! We've always said that I would be Auntie "Em" too, but right now aunthood looks pretty doubtful for me...

Babies might be even cuter than puppies! And I bet their teeth aren't as sharp ;)

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Congrats on becoming an aunt! The only niece or nephew I have is Cordova! :D

Tabatha said...

CONGRATULATIONS MEGAN!!!!! HE IS ADORABLE!!!

Lisa and pups said...

Ahhhh, CONGRATS!!!! He's so cute!
That's so exciting. And I like the new pic of Sherman in the upper right!