PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm going to be an aunt. . .

I just got the call from my mom that my older sister was admitted to the hospital to have her baby. I am SOOOOO exited!!!!!! This will be the baby that makes me an AUNT!! She is having a little boy. She has the name picked out but refuses to tell anybody (even though I saw wooded blocks hidden in a drawer in the nursery that spelled out Cannon, but. . shhhh don't tell anyone. lol) So, I have food orders for my bro-in-law and mom (the rest of my family is at youth conferece until Sunday, so it is the three of us who get to meet him first.) and also movie orders for my sis. (I work at a video store so they come to me for all their movie needs. lol) Pictures will come soon!
Oh. . . to make this dog related, I called the hospital and they said that it would be fine for Sherman to join me. I thought it would be a good experience for him! Hopefully, I don't have to wait to long to be an aunt!
Megan (the soon to be aunt), Sherman (who will have a "cousin")

1 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

YAY!! Being an auntie is the best! have fun!! :)