PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Got my letter!

So, today I got my puppy assignment! I am getting a puppy who's name starts with the letter "T" That is all I am going to know about my puppy until I meet him/her. So, if you want to partake in a guessing game you can guess color, sex and names that start with "T" Enjoy!

Only 9 days until he/she arrives and I can't wait!!


My puppy is one of these adorable little guys. This is the Marino/Della litter and there are 2 boys and 3 girls. We had Moseley who is Marino's brother in our club last year and he was a club favorite so I am really excited about this little pup. I can't wait to hear everybody's guesses. :)





6 comments:

Kim, Bethany and the girls.. said...

i think you are getting a fbl from the marino/della litter:-) we co-raised Marino's sister, Marina so that's my guess:-)-kim

Beth and Alfie said...

Aww, sweet! Those pictures make me miss the baby-puppy days! OK, OK, you want a guess? I don't know if I can guess more than one but I'll say: Tess or Tara. I think it'll be a girl. ;)

mwc said...

One of the raisers in our group (Pups to Partners) just received a puppy from this litter this past Sunday! I won't say what color or if boy or girl until after you get yours. Congrats!

Megan and Orleans said...

Ummm...cruel. :) Can't wait to hear about the sibling in your group!

Raiser Erin said...

Oh, I can't decide if I want you to get a male or female. I know I want you to get one of the little black ones. Ok, ok...hmmm...I think you're getting a FBL (because they're my favourite).

I think...Tangella, Tilly, Tally, Tennessee, and Taralyn. If you do get a male though, I hope his name is Townsend. :D

S. Henderson said...

I've already spotted your pup. It is in the bottom picture, in the back chewing what looks like a towel.