PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Puppy #11

I am very excited to say that 2 weeks from today I'll be picking up guide dog puppy #11! It will be a starter puppy for a High School program in Salt Lake. I've wanted to raise a pup for this program for several years and am very happy it finally worked out this year. The high school program gives high school kids credits for raising a puppy as part of their companion animals class. I'll have the puppy until September when it will be transfered to its new raiser. I asked my leader not to tell me anything about the puppy except the litter letter so it will be a surprise until I get it, and should make for a fun guessing game. I should get the letter in the next couple days and then I'll let y'all now and start a guessing game. I can't wait!!!

0 comments: