PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

That's not my dog

Last Wednesday I did a puppy trade with Paris' brother Peanut. He is a good dog but I am very happy to get my girlie back tonight. I have really missed her. We haven't really done much this week just school and work and a few errands. Anyway, here are a few pictures of Peanut at Wal-Mart.

[Peanut checking out a baby doll that moved and made funny noises, Peanut was very interested in the baby.]
[Peanut sitting with some toys behind him.]
[Peanut in my room, on my dog beds, he is standing up.]

Also,
Right now I am also puppy sitting for my two favorite goldens EVER! My friend is going out of town until Saturday so I've got Ginger and Chelito. They are super sweet and spoiled rotten, it'll be fun to have pet dogs around for a few days, it has been a LONG time since I have had non-GDB dogs in my house. Chelito is seven months old and Ginger is fourteen months old.
[Chelito, he is such a nice puppy, he is a light golden color and has super droopy eyes. His hair looks like a fuzzy muppet.]
[A close up of Chito's face and droopy eyes.]
[Here is Ginger laying down, she is a bit darker than Chelito and super clingy. She is really obedient too.]
[Close up of Gingers happy face. She is so stinkin' cute]
That's about all for now. I get my girl back in 7 hours and 45 minutes. I can't wait. This is the longest I have been away from her since I got her. . .

2 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

It must be puppy swap time for everyone! Toby is attending one too:)

Toby's Raiser

Beth and Alfie said...

The GDTx pups are doing a big swap in a couple weeks too. I know it's good for them but you always do miss "your" puppy!