PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Slight Change of Plans for the Spankster

Well, it seems that Spanky will not be leaving for his training on October 3rd anymore. My CFR told me that she wanted to evaluate Spanky before he leaves and she is coming out the end of September and didn't want Spanky to leave right after the evaluation so he is now leaving on October 31st. I believe he took one of the last spots on that truck so most of the younger pups now get to stay until spring. So, works out for everyone, I get more time to work on some of Spankys issues and much more cuddle time with my boy before he leaves. :) Hopefully he does well at his eval, I am confident that he will do great.

Oh. . . and YES I will be getting a new puppy when Spanky leaves. Actually, it will most likely be another transfer since I will be in the middle of school, but I dunno what it is yet. I will let you know when I do. :)



7 comments:

Natalie said...

Woohoo! Yay for more time with Spanky and new puppies!!!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Glad you get a little bit more time with Spanky! Can't wait to hear about whatever new puppy you're getting. ;)

Jake and Joanna said...

Hey Megan! In answer to your question on my blog:
GDA always have the moms go and give birth at GDA. Then it is up to the breeder keeper if they want to take the puppies home for 7 weeks, or keep them at GDA in the nursery with the mom staying there. In an ideal world, I would take every single one of Camry's litters home. But, I'm in school, and will be working, etc. So she'll be staying at GDA and I'll drive up there probably a zillion times a week to go visit. :)

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Sweet! It's good that you can keep him longer. :)

Emily said...

Yay! I'm glad you have at least a little more time with Spanky. And yay for another puppy when he leaves! Can't wait to hear about it!

Emily and the Labradors said...

It looked like lots of puppies were shuffled around on that last list... glad it worked in favor of more time with Spanky!

Brittany said...

I can't believe Spanky has a recall already! But at least you get a little more time than you thought.

Yay for new puppies!