PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

Last Day . . . . . :,(

Well, today is the last day with Sherman. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. It is so weird that my baby puppy who used to suck on his ears in his sleep, and honk the horn when I would take to long to fill my car with gas is a grown up college bound dog now. I am really going to miss my boy but I hope to see him in a harness sometime soon. :) I had my sister come over last weekend and take some pictures of me and Sherman and they turned out pretty good. It is going to be so hard to put Sherman on the truck tomorrow, but I am also excited to meet Mr. "S" so hopefully that will help, and hopefully he is a good puppy. I am starting to get really nervous about him, I don't know why. . . Anyway, our last week has not been all that exciting, mostly I have been taking him to all the places that he likes and to say goodbye to all the friends, co-workers and family who have enjoyed him this year. I really wanted to take him hiking on Wednesday (because I have been pretty busy this week and that is the only time that I could do it) but it was very stormy and rainy that day. I was so sad because I really wanted to take him one last time. I really hope that I can squeeze it in sometime on Friday, but we have a lot of errands and running around to do. I probably won't post again until Mr. "S" is here. So wish us luck! :)

Here are the pics from my photo shoot. :) My boy is SO HANDSOME!!! And I really love his eyes, always have, they are so expressive and gentle looking.


I just thought this one was funny, he kept trying to give me kisses and my sister wanted us to look at each other. :)

12 comments:

Brittany said...

Have a good last day with Sherman! Your pictures are great; I really like the one with both of you in it.

I am sure that Sherman will do great in training. I can't wait to meet Mr "S" tomorrow!

Emily said...

What a handsome boy!! Good luck with turn-in. And good luck to Sherman, I'm sure he will do great!

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Lots of hugs for today and tomorrow! I love the pictures... I swear he is one of the most beautiful black Labs ever (No offense, Alana)! Can't wait to hear about Mr. "S" II!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck at turn in. I'm sure Sherman will do great. I just turned my GDA puppy Stetson in last month.

Erin said...

AWw Good luck Mr Sherman!!!

Brittany said...

Hahaha! I know your new puppy's name!!!

Megan and Orleans said...

I know, I heard Barb sent the e-mail to all the utah raisers. . . I didn't get it though. :) It's a good one, huh?!?! ;)

Anna said...

Awwww, Sherman is so adorable! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Sherman will do so well--he sounds like such a wonderful boy! Go Sherman!!

Natalie said...

Good luck Sherman! Love the pictures, his eyes really are very expressive and gentle-looking. We'll miss you lots (weird how attached you get to dogs just through blogging..) but you'll do great in school!

Good luck with turn-in and can't wait to meet the new Mr.S Megan!

Hobbes Dogs said...

Good luck Sherman!!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahh bye and good luck Sherman! We all know you will do wonderfully handsome boy! :) Can't wait to hear about the new Mr. S! :D

Lisa and pups said...

Good luck Sherman - make us all proud! You'll make an AWESOME guide!