PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just because I am bored. . .

So, I got this idea from Elizabeth. This is my door. :) Random, eh? Anyway, one night I got home from work (about 6-7 months ago) and found my door like this. I thought it was so cute, I love my door. Turns out it was a form of rebellion for my sister (who is quite the artist) who had been begging my parents to get her more canvas to paint on and since they didn't she painted all the bedroom door in the basement. All of them have a lot of the bedroom dwellers personality and interests on them. My parents where not pleased but we all still have our painted doors. :) So, it even has all my animals on there. My frog (Wednesday) my Beta fish (Sir Rio Grande who is 2 and a half years old, crazy fish), my ratty (Elphie, she has since passed away) and of course Sherman. I love my door. :) lol
Closer shot of Sherm on my door. Isn't he handsome. I can't believe how much it really looks like him too. ha ha
And this is my GDB wall in my room it is above my bed. I love having these little things to remember my pups by.
Anywho, this is my random post of the day. . . I will probably post again tonight or tomorrow because I am going to this really fun meeting at the Salt Lake Airport that another group has set up and invited other groups too. It sounds like it will be a great outing for the dogs. I am excited. :)

9 comments:

Brittany said...

I love your GDB wall! I will see you and Sherman tonight!

Hobbes Dogs said...

I love the door - does your sister want to come to Ontario and paint one for me? :P

Love the wall too - I need to find some wall space somewhere to do something like that.

Emily and the Labradors said...

Very cute door! I love your wall too... I wonder If I could even find all my babies collars? Your calendar made me laugh, because mine looks identical, right down to the heartguard sticker! Hope you had fun tonight!

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

I have a GDB wall that looks pretty similar to that. :) Holly and I are on August on this year's calendar. We're not the main one, but one of the "dog house pals" ones. It's a bad picture of me, but Holly looks cute. ; )

MK said...

That's such a good idea for your wall. I see your GDB ID cards, the pups' PIT collars I take it? And their pictures. You have so many good ideas to remember your pups by. I may have to borrow them if you don't mind. ;-)

And goodness your sister is talented. That door is awesome!

Hannah and Hayden said...

Love your door. Your GDB wall is so much fun.

Anna said...

I love them both! That's one amazing door! And I love your GDB wall. Mine is similar, except not. Maybe I'll have to follow suit and post my pictures....lol

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Awesome door, and wall! Hope you had an awesome time at the airport meeting. :)

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. I have a yellow lab from GDB named Sophie. We graduated in Aug. 2000. She's been working ever since,a nd is great! I'm in the process of training a Siberian Husky puppy to become my new guide/service dog for when Sophie decides to retire.