PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3 Days til Graduation!!

I am so excited that everything worked out so I get to go see Picassa graduate this weekend! I can't wait to see her in just three short days. These past two weeks have gone by so quickly, and I am okay with that. :) I also just realized that this is the first time one of my dogs has been in a whole class with their partner. Tahoma and her partner left early so I was able to go a week early and meet with them, but I never got to go to a grad for her, Fullerton was only in class for 2 days before he graduated so I really didn't have much time to plan. This time with Picassa was much less stressful. :) Anyway, I am so excited to see the girl again! I made this leash for her (whether a guide or a cc) new person about three weeks ago and I have been using it since then to break it in a little, today it was officially christened as Picassa's leash because I added her name to it. I can't wait to meet her partner and give her the leash, I hope she likes it. I got the letter from GDB last week that said that Picassa will be working in Minnesota! I am a little sad that none of my puppies manage to stay close. Tahoma is in Ohio, Fullerton is in Canada and now Picassa is off to Minnesota. Well, I am rambling a bit so I should probably be done. P.S. Picassa partner is a puppy raisers dream! She is just amazing! I get to call her either tonight, tomorrow or Friday, I am really nervous to talk to her but so excited too. Well toodles!

3 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Congrats - that is awesome!

Raiser Erin said...

I know what you mean. I must feel with Freya what my mother feels with my brother and me going off to UK and Europe.

I can't wait for you to be able to talk to Picassa's partner. She seems so great!

Unknown said...

That just means Megan you need to make a trip back east and hit all of them. Your PiT couldn't go, but Paris could totally do a road trip. If it crosses your mind to go, Pecos' grad is in Michigan so, you know if you needed an extra driver...