PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

The End. . .

Today at 2:56pm my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was my puppy group leader, I slowly raised the phone to my ear and hesitantly said hello. My leader said, "Megan, I have some bad news." My heart sank and the only thing I could make escape my lips was, "oh, no" then my leader said, "You only have two weeks to get ready for graduation because Picassa is IN CLASS!" She quickly apologized for scaring me and told me that she would be graduating March 26th from the Oregon Campus. I am so excited for my girl and could not be prouder that she has made it all the way. I am still trying to work out details and get work off but I am really hoping I can make it to her graduation, I would hate to miss it. If all goes smooth I'll get to see this brilliant girl in harness in two short weeks. I can't wait! Go Picassa!!!



15 comments:

Mandy and Supreme said...

wooooooo hooooooooooo way to go Megan. And Picassa too. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Lauren said...

You had me scared at first! Congratulations- what great news!

Raiser Erin said...

Hooray!!!!

Erin said...

Soo exciting! Congrats to you and Picassa!!

Beth and Alfie said...

Congratulations!!

Bethany, Dahlia, Julia, and GEB Lucky said...

Yay! That is awesome news!!! And I hate it when my RC (group leader) does things like that!! Haha

Shelly :) said...

Congrats to you and Picassa! :) If for some reason you can't make it, I MIGHT be able to go down and get pictures for you. If not, I believe there is someone that I know that always goes to the graduations because she lives so close to campus. Congrats again!

Mary Jo said...

Great news! Congratulations to you and Picassa.

Elijah said...

Go, Picassa! I hope you can make it to the graduation to see her become a guide :)

Denise said...

Congratulations Megan
Way to go Picassa

Kim, Bethany and the girls.. said...

congrats! we have a dog from our club graduating that day too!-Deanna..See you there!

Kim

S. Henderson said...

Who's a good girl? Picassa's a good girl.
Congrats Megan.

Hobbes Dogs said...

Yay! Congrats to you, and go Picassa!

Carrie and Waffle said...

ohhh you scared me. Silly but happy day! hope you get to go.

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Haha, those phone calls are always so hard!
I received one back in October... and it was my AC telling me Toby was being career changed due to allergies.
Congrats, it is wonderful news!

Rudy