PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Visit from Julimae

Okay, I majorly failed doing the 30 for 30 thing...but I was super busy at work and school with finals and everything. I think it's a good enough excuse, right? Well, last week Snickers went on his first puppy trade. He got a stellar report and the puppy sitters loved him. I traded for Julimae and had her for about 5 days. She is a sweet puppy and I loved having her. Here are some pictures from her play time with Paris, Marley and Rafferty. Hopefully I'll be a little better at updating the blog from now on. It'll be really nice to have a break from school. I am really looking forward to it.








1 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Looks like fun.

A quick update on Sinclair -- seems he has a new home on a horse ranch. He left with his new family last week.
:)