PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Phase 8!!!

Fullerton skipped another phase this week. He is now in phase 8!! I am getting really excited for him, and I am so proud of my boy. Keep it up Fuller. Here is what he has been up to:

Phase #7

  • Guidework in extremely challenging downtown urban areas
  • Training on buses, light rail/subway systems and platform edges
  • Introduction to low overhead clearances
  • Advanced off leash obedience
  • Formal traffic training

Phase #8

  • Advanced guidework and obedience training continues
  • Intensive indoor mall training with crowds and slick floors
  • Advanced sidewalkless training with obstacles

I know it has been a long time since I have done a Paris post. I have been pretty busy lately and I promise I will try to get one up this weekend. I have a ton of pictures and stuff to share. :D

3 comments:

Ro said...

Think he could be done with ten by February 15??? There's quite a few blogger dogs movin right on up!

Rebecca, Ely and Joe said...

Yay Fullerton! He knows how to make his mommy proud:) !

Emily and the Labradors said...

Awesome!!!!! Getting so close!