PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mealtime Routine

Paris has started a new mealtime routine that makes me laugh. She is a very smart puppy and this kinda shows how smart she is. You'll just have to see it cuz it's pretty awesome!

[Video description: Paris follows me down the hall to the bathroom, where I put water in her bowl, bouncing happily the whole time. She stands in the doorway when I go into the bathroom, as soon as I turn on the water she dashes as quickly as she can to my bedroom. I fill her bowl, turn off the water, venture down the hall and turn right, through my doorway you can see Paris laying anxiously on the floor. When I get closer she pops up into a sit. The end.]

2 comments:

Sarah and the Pack. said...

HAHA!!! I love it! She is one smart pup. If her kennel (because they all start out eating in their kennel at my house) wasn't open, she would try to nudge it open so she could go in and lay down for her dinner.

Love how smart and eager she is!

Lisa and pups said...

oh how cute!!! Hos does the same thing. Ellie just stares at him like he's nuts!!!! What a smart girlie she is!