PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

New Puppy!

Snickers is leaving for formal harness training next week. I will miss him so much, he is a fabulous puppy. I know the first question everyone asks is will you be getting a new puppy, and the answer is of course! I will be picking up a new bundle of puppy fuzz next week, I am getting a female yellow lab/golden cross and her name starts with the letter O. I am so excited for this little girl to arrive but a little nervous about the letter O, since it is unusual and there are nine puppies in this litter. So let the guessing begin!


(P.S. I will be back shortly with pictures of Tartan's farewell and Snickers last puppy class)

5 comments:

Erin said...

Good luck Snickers!!!

Sheila and the Goldies said...

Hi,
I was browsing through blogs and came upon yours. It looks like you are going to be raising a littermate of my puppy "Ocho" (obviously I've already picked him up) Check out his photos on his blog....

http://adventuresingoldenland.blogspot.com/

I will definitely be watching the progress of Ms. O on your blog!

-Sheila

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

Going to be a lonely week! :(

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Ashley Carroll said...

good luck snickers!!!

Natalie said...

I just got a new O puppy too, and his name is Olwyn. I know what you mean about the weird names, he definitely got the best out of his 9 siblings!