PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

4 Things at 4 months

Today Snickers is 4 months old! And since Blogger doesn't want to load my pictures so here are my 4 things without pictures. :)


1. Snickers is excellent at entertaining himself with toys. (Although most the time he is running around like a psycho flinging his toys around.

2. Snickers is fantastic in my classes and all the students in my classes love him!

3. He is the most confident little bugger ever! Not a single thing phases him. He reminds me a lot of Paris in that way.

4. He loves to cuddle. I've taken many naps with this little guy and while he hardly ever holds still if I hold him he settles right down to snuggle and sleep.

Also, today is the 1 months till Picassa leaves day. :( I can't believe it's gone by so fast.

1 comments:

Raiser Erin said...

Happy 4 months to Snickers! And, well, no good bye to Picassa just yet, but...ummm...it's always so hard to know what to say at this point. How about...Good girl Picassa and I hope you two have fun together for this last month.