PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Paris' Chewbacca Impression

Paris makes some pretty funny noises in the morning when she is impatient to get her breakfast. She started doing it about a week ago and I finally caught it on tape. According to some puppysitters she has done this at thier house before but it's new to me. It makes me laugh. Enjoy! (Oh, and excuse my annoying yell I wasn't prepared for her to nose the camera.)

[Video Description: Paris sits for a minute and then shakes her head from side to side. She sticks her nose up into the camera and then she makes her noise, it starts as a yawn but then she yodels too. She looks guilty cuz she knows she is supposed to be quiet. I was horrible and said the "nice" word, oops, and then I tell her she is a good girl and she is happy again.]

Here is a link to the video just incase blogger doesn't work: (it tends to discontinue my videos after a couple hours...annoying!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX7Jv7QCTQU or click here.

2 comments:

Reddunappy said...

LOL hearing that made Dublin stand up and look and turn his head sideways LOL LOL

Unknown said...

Oh! You totally used the "N" word and I didn't see a kibble reward follow. I think Paris got "jipped". Fortunately these dogs don't bear grudges. Pecos would have spit bubbles dangle from his mouth, Forte liked to bounce often for food. Clifford just stares intently, hoping to will the food into his mouth. They keep life interesting.