PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Off to Camp we go. . .

Well, this will probably be my last post for a while. I will try to update when I can but with the way Internet works at camp it most likely will not happen often. (I think last year I briefly updated about three times.) I will put forth my best effort and also, try to keep up with everyone else's blogs as well.

Well, me and Fuller had our last puppy class on Thursday . . . it was a fun class, and made me realize how much I am going to miss my puppy club. They are all AWESOME people and so much fun to be around. All the baby puppies are also going to be humongous when I get back!! (Also, Mitch. . . I totally forgot to tell your mom thanks for the brownies. It was really nice of her and they were scrumptious and were devoured in about three seconds, so tell her thanks for me. :D

Also, on Thursday me and Fullerton had our very first really, horrendously "off" day. He didn't listen to a word I said and was just driving me crazy!! I am really happy that everything has gone so smooth for this long, but I was kinda waiting for a day like that. Luckily things have smoothed out again and he is doing alright now. Thanks goodness! It was making me a little nervous to take him on a plane and to camp. But, he is back to normal. :D

The most recent news on the kittens is that Midnight is now gone and happy, and so far Pickles has had four families not work out. We were getting worried that a trip to the pound was looming ever closer until we realized that she has just kinda settled into our house and our routines. She is a great little cat and has really warmed up to the family. She loves Fuller and doesn't hiss at him at all anymore (She still does to my brothers dog though, she REALLY doesn't like him) She is fun to have around and I think she will be a great addition to the family. So welcome our newest member. . . PICKLES!! :D
Sometimes she likes to pretend she is a Tiger which really cracks me up, her meows sound like roars. . . I will have to try and record it before I go.
Fullerton and his new "sister" Pickles. She has gotten used to Fuller really quickly in the almost three weeks she has been here. She has also gained quite a bit of weight and grown a lot.
Anyway, today me and Fuller just did a lot of packing. After several hours in my room Fuller was getting restless so I took him out for a nice romp, he had a pretty good time.
I have also been noticing recently how tall Fullerton is getting, his legs are really long now.
Well, that is about it. We are headed to the airport tomorrow and will be gone until August. I am starting to get REALLY nervous about the airport and just praying we are allowed to get on the plane and everything goes smoothly. Wish us luck. I hope everyone has an excellent summer, give those puppies lots of hugs from me. Sayonara, Auf Wiedersehen, Arrivederci, Ciao, Au Revoir, Aloha, Shalom, Adios, and Hasta La Vista. . . baby. . . okay stupid joke! :D

5 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Have fun!

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

Back from one trip and off to another! Little Fuller is getting lots of new experiences!! I hope you have q great time, and I am looking forward to a VERY detailed post when you get back. I know absolutely nothing about this camp, so I need to know more. XD

Natalie said...

Have fun at camp!!! Can't wait to read your updates!

Emily said...

Have fun at camp, and look out for the big boy Burgess! He'll be there for the first month :)

Anna said...

Yayyyy have a great time! I'll miss you when you're not blogging. :)