PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

30 for 30-Day 8 (5 Things at 5 Months)

Today Snickers turned 5 months old. So, here is his 5 things at 5 months.


1. I love Snickers happy dance whenever he sees me. Whether in the crate, on tie-down or running around loose. Whenever I walk into the room he does a little dance and it cracks me up every time.

2. Snickers has a funny sit. He pushes himself back and shifts from foot to foot. Someday I'll get a video of it because it's pretty entertaining.

3. He is such a confident little puppy. I don't worry about taking him on any outings because I know he'll do great.

4. Snickers never just gets onto his bed, he has to make a flying leap onto his bed.

5. He does fantastic in class and settles down really fast.

Snickers is a great puppy and I am loving every day with him!

0 comments: