PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

30 for 30-Day 13 (Babysitting Help)

A few days ago I babysat my niece and nephew while my brother-in-law was in the hospital. Paris and Snickers were just thrilled to help me out too.


Cannon my nephew really wanted Paris to sit in the chair with him so he pulled up up and rocked for a while.
Then he wanted to brush her so he grabbed a comb.
Hazel my niece also played with Paris and crawled all over her and pulled her ears and tail. Paris was thrilled.
Of course Snickers was there as well. He was such a good boy and did really well with the kids running around.
Watching our fifteenth episode of Blues Clues. . .
It was fun to watch them for a while as I haven't seen my niece and nephew in a long time. They've both gotten so big, I love these kids to death. They are great!

2 comments:

Raiser Erin said...

YAY for Blue's Clues! Though, it's not as cool as when I was a kid. I'm waiting for the day a GDB pup is named Blue and another is Magenta.

Brittany said...

I can't believe how dark Snickers is! They both are so good with your niece and nephew.

I am kind of dreading the day I have to watch a 15th episode of Blues Clues....