PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 for 30-Day 2 (Photo Shoot)

Today was Picassas last full day as a guide dog puppy in training. I felt like it was a tad anti climactic. Usually I've taken my puppies hiking or something for their last day but Picassa didn't get that since I worked all morning and then had class all afternoon and then got home about eight minutes ago. . .too bad. I did get to do one last photo shoot with her today. It was such a nice day with a blue sky so I took some time between work and school to do that. Pictures are below but you'll have to endure a few words from me first.


I am so proud of how far Picassa has come in the last six months. She has made leaps and bounds and has turned into a wonderful little dog who I am proud to have raised. There are so many things that I am going to miss about this girl but I'll just list a few for all of you.

1. I will miss her super short and puffy tail that I have nicknamed stubbs.

2. I am going to miss how excited she gets around meal time. She spins in circles and races to her bed (She has to "go to bed" before she gets fed, so it is automatic now)

3. I'll miss how gentle she is when she is giving kisses.

4. I'll miss how she seems to think she is a kangaroo. (It drove me crazy for the longest time but I finally came to terms that it's just a Picassanism. :) So this is what I see at work most of the day.)


5. I'll miss her phenomenal house manners. I've never had a puppy who was so good in the house.

6. I'll miss her bright pink eraser nose.

7. I'll miss how incredibly sweet she is and how she is always happiest when she is touching someone.

8. I'll miss her ability to make the most out of any situation.

9. I'll miss her yodeling. When she gets excited she makes the strangest noises and I love it. It usually sounds like a mix between a wookie and a seal. It's weird.

Picassa is a fun little pup and I am excited to see what career choice she chooses. :) She will be headed to the California campus for breeder evals and if she isn't chosen to be a breeder (I know that four of her five siblings are currently doing breeder evals right now so we shall see) then she will go into harness training. She is an international consideration pup too so that is also a possibility. Good luck Cos!!!

Okay, without further ado here are the pics from my photo shoot with Picassa.





AND
OUTTAKES!

What's a photo shoot without outtakes? LOL



Well, I'm off to do Picassa final bath, nail trim, ear cleaning and tooth brushing. :(

4 comments:

Raiser Erin said...

Good Luck Picassa!!!!

Love the outtakes. :)

Sarah and Romeo said...

Snickers is going to be a BIG boy! Looking at those pictures, I'm amazed at how wide his head is.
Good Luck Picassa! We all know you'll do great whether you choose to be a Mommy or to help someone

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

The out takes are awesome! I especially love the one with the two girls looking opposite directions and the one with Snickers yawning

Lacey said...

Outakes are my fav.