PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

30 for 30-Day 22 (Back to the Grind/Fun in the Snow)

This morning I let Paris and Snickers run around with some other doggie friends in my friends backyard. This was Snickers' first snow and he had a blast! No issue at all in the snow. Here are some pictures from their romp.

Snickers after rolling in the snow.

My friends dog Bear. He's a lab/chow mix and love running around with my pups.
Bear in the rear, then Snickers and Paris in the lead.
Bear and Paris. They hit it off right away!
Paris, Bear and then Snickers.
Snickers with snow on his nose.

3 comments:

Reddunappy said...

Snickers doesnt look very chocolete in the snow!!

Mandy and Supreme said...

aww man, none of my pups have ever seen snow and that looks like way too much fun. Sometimes it is so hard to tell that Snickers is made of chocolate and he just looks black. Have you heard anything from Sweetie's raiser?

Megan and Pasta said...

Aw! Too cute!