PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 for 30-Day 3 (Recall Day)

So, I am headed out the door to go to a group project meeting for one of my classes and for fear that I won't get back until after today is over I wanted to make a quick post. (Pictures and stuff will be added later but I want to make sure I get my post of the day up)


I dropped off Picassa this afternoon and she practically raced onto the truck. Guess she was ready to get out of here and get on with her training. I don't think raisers get many updates when their dogs do breeder evals so I think the next bit of news I'll get on her is whether she is a breeder or gets put into training but that could be months away. It's hard knowing that I will most likely not hear about her for a long while.

I am slowly adjusting to having only two dogs around and so far it's been really weird. I keep looking in the back of my car and panicking because one of the yellow ones is missing. She is a sweet girl and I will miss her happy little face dearly. Good luck Cos!!

2 comments:

Carrie and Waffle said...

Good luck Picassa, don't stay up too late with your pals in dorm! Study Hard!

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

Good Luck Picassa! Sounds like you are ready to take on the world. Hugs Megan- She will make you proud.