PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Picassa's first day

Well, Picassa's first day went pretty good. She is a very happy dog and boy, does she have spunk. I took her on a couple outings today that could have gone better. The first outing was to the bank and she charged through the door at full speed and then bounced toward each person in there. After a minute or two I just turned around and left. That was a little embarrassing.

So, we went home and I let her have a good romp in the yard with Boone to get some wiggles out. She was a little hesitant at first and kinda wandered around and sniffed the yard then she started running around. She is so funny to watch because she leaps and twists in all these crazy directions. It's kind of amazing. Here are some pictures from her yard time.

[Picassa with all four feet in the air because she is jumping straight up, and then twisting to the right. Boone is running next to her.]
[She looks really fat in this picture but I swear she isn't but you can see her really thick tail, it looks slightly golden-esque. Picassa running toward the camera.]

[Most of my pups avoid the trampoline but Picassa had no problem getting on it and even jumped with us a little bit. Picassa on the trampoline with a smile on her face]
After running around the yard I tried for another outing. This time we went to the mall to get my glasses adjusted and for lunch. She did so much better! I was very pleased. It took her a long time to settle under the table at lunch and I eventually had to step on her leash to keep her down but after she relaxed a bit she just watched all the people walk by. She definitely has some kinks to work out but I am so excited to help her through it all. She is a very fun puppy and she is totally growing on me. I am very excited for the challenge.
[Picassa under the table at lunch. She looks thoroughly bored. ;)]
I got a couple videos of her throwing her toys around that are better than the one I posted yesterday. So enjoy!


Picassa is really a sweetheart and she tries really hard, she definitely has time to work through her issues. She is still young and she will get there. :D

5 comments:

Reddunappy said...

She is two weeks younger than Dublin, she has time LOL especially with all your experience! She is a cutie. Good luck with her!
Azteca from our group graduated this weekend, she was a tuff one!! so Picassa will be great!!

Sierra Rose said...

Energizer bunny! Picassa has such playful energy, love the videos throwing tows around!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Sarah and Romeo said...

Picassa sounds like a great girl! eah, whenever you get the dogs who have had a previous raiser, seems like you spend a bit working out "the kinks" :) Good luck with her, sounds like you two are a match made in heaven

Carrie and Waffle said...

such a nut ball!

Amanda said...

I love watching her play like Mosley. I could sit and watch him play for hours. It makes for great entertainment. How fun that you get that with your girl too. It must run in their family. :)