PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Catch Up Post #5-Running in the Yard

Earlier this week we had a Sushi Party at my parents house (My dad spent 2 years in Japan and can make some of the best Asian food ever.) It was so yummy, afterward we let the dogs blow off some steam in the backyard. They had a great time.

[Picassa running across my tramp, most of my dogs avoid the trampoline but Picassa didn't care in the slightest.]
[The three dogs running in a row, black lab Moose farthest from the camera, GSP Boone in the middle, and yellow lab Picassa at the front.
[Follow the leader. Moose made a tight turn and the other two followed him this picture looks like they are running in a circle with Moose in front, followed by Boone, and Picassa in the rear.]

I love this one!
[Picassa making a leap while running to all four legs and spread like superman in flight. She is such a bouncy dog, it makes me laugh.]

2 comments:

Sarah and Romeo said...

That last pic is awesome! I love those funny poses. Looks like everyone had fun and I bet there were some tired pups after that :)

Shelly :) said...

I LOVE that last picture! SUPER PICASSA! :)