PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS. . . *EDITED*

After a very scientific method involving strips of paper and a dog a winner has been chosen!!

The dog in question (Paris) was not quite sure what I wanted her to do and refused to touch the little strips of paper with her nose. Instead she rolled around on the strips of paper and acted like a doofus.
I was about to just draw one myself when I noticed a little piece of paper that got caught on Paris' collar. I decided this would be the winner. . .

I opened the little piece of paper and. . .
Congratulations to Sarah and the Pack!!
You are our leash giveaway winner!!
Thanks to everyone who entered! And if you are interested in a leash of your own you can e-mail me at megstewart85(at)hotmail(dot)com and I will give you details. Thanks again!
*EDIT*
P.S. I really enjoyed this giveaway so I may do another one in a few months, so stay tuned. . .

4 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Congrats Sarah!

Raiser Erin said...

Oh darn. Oh well, congrats Sarah!

That's good that Paris didn't pick up the papers! What a good girl.

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

Haha Too Cute! Congrats Sarah!

Sarah and the Pack. said...

Thanks Megan! What a fun contest. I look forward to having my very own green leash!