PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

New Puppies!!

Me and Paris went up to the puppy truck today to see all of the new puppies come off. They are all so cute and making me miss puppies, it's been a long time. We got two new puppies in our club today (and two more coming on Sunday one of which is mine. ;) FYI: Yes, I do know about my new puppy but I am going to be horrible and make y'all wait until I get him/her. Evil I know, only two more days though. :)

The first new puppy to our club is a female yellow lab named Breeze. I love the name! Her parents are Piedmont and Geraldine. She is a really light almost white color with such a wrinkly little face.

[One of Breezes raisers give her a hug at the puppy truck.]
The other is Jacinda. . . still can't quite get my tongue wrapped around that name but at least she is cute. Her parents are Simon and Elsa. She is a little black lab.
The rest are just random pictures from the truck.

[Me, Paris, Becky, Sarah, and Rafferty in front of the truck. This is a fun picture because it is Sarah's 3rd, 4th, and 5th puppies all in one place.]

[Paris says hello to little Jacinda.]
[Paris, Becky, and Rafferty laying in some grass.]
[Jacinda asleep in the car. Her head is kinda wedged so all her skin is pulled over her face giving her wrinkles galore.]
Tomorrow is Paris' last puppy class and so I made cupcakes to take for everyone. (I love how the first thing my family asked when they saw me making cupcakes was "Are they dog cupcakes or human cupcakes." ha ha ha, shows how I never cook!) I have really shown my club my nerdy side this year so, why not go out with a bang? LOL Anyway, I love how the cupcakes turned out, they are so awesome. I spelled out "Good Luck Paris" on the cupcakes, each cupcake has one letter on it and then there are four cupcakes with big paw prints on them. I am kinda ridiculously proud of them. YAY ME!
Only 2 days left with the Paris. . .

9 comments:

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

What cute little puppies! Is it pronounced jas-in-da or jas-ee-nda? ha
I love your cupcakes. They look very yummy!

Megan and Orleans said...

It's Jac-in-da.

Shelly :) said...

Cute Puppies! :) Your cupcakes are making me hungry...

Sierra Rose said...

Hi there! Really sweet puppy photos!!! Love the cupcakes, they look so tasty! We know you will miss Paris, what a sweetie.

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Sarah and the Pack. said...

Yummy looking cupcakes! Have fun at Paris's last puppy meeting. Can't wait to hear about your new pup!

Raiser Erin said...

Oh what cute puppies! I love the name Breeze! I was hoping for a Piedmont and Geraldine puppy, but I decided to get an older puppy sooner to get him out of the kennel. I hear Piedmont gives really good puppies. Have fun at your last puppy meeting with Paris!

I suddenly want a cupcake. They look amazing.

Carrie and Waffle said...

yeah MEGAN
YEAH PARIS

good on you both!

Amanda said...

I loved the cupcakes! I promise that you are not the only nerd in the club. :) Thanks for posting pictures of the new little guys. I didn't want to wait until Wednesday to see them. ;)

Michelle said...

Wahoo for GDB pups! Good luck Paris! We got Jacinda's brother Jenson yesterday! I love your blog!