PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Morning Entertainment

Picassa likes to chew her bones upside down which usually causes her to flop around like a fish trying to hold her bone in the air. Here is a little morning entertainment for all of you. :)

Oh, and P.S. Picassas name is pronounced Pee-cos-ah. It's a spanish pronunciation. Just thought ya'll should know since I pronounced it wrong the first day and a half until I read her paperwork. Oops!

[Video Description: Picassa with all four feet in the air twists from side to side on her back trying to pick up her bone, which she dropped. After flailing for a moment she rolls over, picks up her toy, and rolls onto her back again. She holds the bone steady with her front feet so she can chew her bone in the air.]

8 comments:

Ro said...

Jayden does that too. His favorite is when I sit with him and hold the Goughnut, he'll get on his back and when I get it, I drop it and he catches it, it's the cutest thing! He can't be still when he's chewing on something haha!

Congrats on the new pup! I'm gonna have to tell my computer how to pronounce her name haha!

Infrequent Flyers said...

I'm interested to know how you were saying Picassa before?

The video is hilarious! I love how she has her hind leg in her mouth, and it takes her a couple seconds to figure out she's biting herself instead of the bone! She DOES have a lot of spunk, doesn't she?!

Lauren said...

Picassa is one happy, exuberant pup! Looks like she loves her nylabones. Don likes rolling around on his back too, especially with his JollyBall.

She is such a pretty girl. That's funny how you were pronouncing her name wrong. When I first read about her, I kept thinking Picassa like the google photo application. The Spanish pronunciation makes it a great name!

Natalie said...

haha that is cute! I also want to know how you were saying it before because when I read the pronunciation I didn't think there was any other way lol. But I do live in Texas so maybe I'm just used to spanish pronunciations haha!

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

She is just so cute and funny :)

Megan and Orleans said...

I was pronouncing her name Pick-ah-sa. It's not much of a difference but she definitely responds better to the Spanish pronunciation so I think I'll stick to that. ;)

Natalie said...

oh lol, yeah not much of a difference but glad she's responding better ;)

Reddunappy said...

LOL Dublin also does this LOL silly mutt LOL He never lets me get a picture of him upside down, I finally got one today LOL